Terms & Conditions for Students
Terms and Conditions – Parent/Student
The straightforward summary…
OK – There is the usual legal stuff later but to make it a little easier, we have summarised what we
promise to do for you and what we expect you to do. We have referenced the different bits of the
terms and conditions so it’s nice and easy for you to see what you are agreeing to.
If you have any questions, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
At Love2Teach our job is to take the hassle and complexity out of finding a tutor, so we promise you
that we will:
- Help you find a great tutor for you or your child (Clauses 1 to 3)
- Take care of all the relevant teacher checks (Clauses 4)
- Provide you with the tools you need to make appointments with teachers (Clauses 5 and 6)
- Make sure you and our teachers are able to learn in a safe environment (Clauses 7 to 9)
What we ask you to do in return:
- You provide all of your (and if appropriate your child’s) details to allow us to create appointments and pay tutors (Clauses 10)
- Always be respectful of our teachers and Love2Teach (Clauses 11 and 13)
- Help us to create a great service for you by giving us your thoughts and feedback on how we improve our service (Clauses 14 to 17)
The Technical Legal Stuff
The purpose of these terms and conditions are to outline the contract between Love2Teach (also referred to us “We” and “Us”) and you, the Parent/Student (referred to as “You”), for using the Love2Teach services to find, arrange and manage your Tutoring activities.
Please read through these terms and conditions and familiarise yourself with this agreement before signing them, as these will form the contract between us.
- Exclusivity – Where you find a teacher through Love2Teach, then you agree to not to enter into a separate arrangement where you pay the teacher yourself, or through a 3rd party, for tutoring for the period of one year after the first contact with the teacher or the final tutoring session
- Finding Qualified Teachers – Love2Teach will provide only qualified teachers with expertise in the subject area that they are teaching, however individual selection will be carried out by you
- Teacher Profiles – Love2Teach will provide you with profiles of teachers that meet your criteria so you can assess their suitability for you/your child’s learning needs.
- Messaging and Diaries - We will provide secure messaging and a diary to arrange all of your meetings on, and you will use this at all times for meetings with the Teachers to ensure that they can manage their diaries successfully
- Teacher Absence/holidays - Where you want to continue with lessons while a Teacher is on holiday or absent for a prolonged period. You will contact Love2Teach to help them facilitate this.
- Using Messaging – For your protection you will only use the messaging facility within the Love2Teach site to communicate with teachers. These messages will be available for students and viewable by Parents. Love2Teach will keep a copy of all of these messages (even where they have been deleted by you and/or the student) for any future customer service and/or legal purposes
- Your profile – You will complete your profile information and keep it up to date at all times including, your banking information
- Right to stop lessons – Love2Teach reserves the right to cancel lessons where a significant issue or event has occurred.
- What you pay – You will pay the agreed on rate through the payment system provided by Love2Teach unless otherwise agreed with Love2Teach.
- Inactivity - Where there is an extended period where you are inactive on your account, Love2Teach reserves the right to remove you from its active database and where we are unable to contact you, cancel your lessons as appropriate. You can reactivate yourself by contacting Love2Teach directly
- Behaviour – You agreed to, at all times, behave in an appropriate manner and will use appropriate language and behaviour in lessons, communications and on our website. Love2Teach reserves the right to suspend or remove you from its site where it believes that you have violated this clause
- Inappropriate teacher behaviour – You will immediately inform Us of any inappropriate teacher behaviour. We will then together, agree together how to deal with the issue
- Refer a Friend - We will pay you a £20 one-off payment for every student or teacher you refer to Love2Teach after they have had 3 hours of lessons/Tutoring with Love2Teach
- Helping us make our product better – We are always looking to improve our product and services, you will, where you can, provide us with feedback to improve our service through messages, questionnaires and any other medium
- New products, functionality and services – We will be continuously looking to provide new products, functionality and services to help you with your learning. We have your permission to provide these within our current service (Virtual classrooms etc)
- Your data and information – We will never provide your information and data to a 3rd party for marketing purposes without your permission